Welcome to e-salespharma.gr
1. The website e-salespharma.gr is the online store that constitutes the online presence of the company
ANTHIMOU GAZI 46
2. Understanding the importance of the security of Personal Data as well as electronic transactions, e-salespharma.gr has taken the necessary measures to ensure maximum security. In the process of ordering, we will ask you for your name, address to which the products will be shipped, your telephone number (fixed and / or mobile), your email address, and if you choose to make your payments credit card number, card expiration date and three-digit security code from our partner bank ALPHA BANK after redirecting to it.
This data will not in any way be disclosed, made public or sold to third parties unless otherwise required by a Public Authority (court, etc.).
3. e-salespharma.gr uses the SSL protocol for secure online trading.
This encrypts all your personal information, your name and address, so that they cannot be read or changed when they are transferred over the Internet. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically checks if the data has changed during the transfer.
If the card payment option is selected, the website is redirected to the secure online transaction system of ALPHA BANK, where the card details are provided.
E-salespharma.gr does not store card details.
All card payments are processed through Alpha Bank's "Alpha e-Commerce" online payment platform and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Encryption is a way of encoding information until it reaches its designated recipient, who can decode it using the appropriate key.
4. The products available for sale are:
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS
Usage information and details on how to use them are available on our website and you can search for them by following our browsing instructions and selecting the product. Refer to our supplier companies for more information.
All products are subject to 24% VAT in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek law.
All goods carry instructions for use, which must be followed to ensure safe use and proper application.
6. If for any reason you wish to return the products you purchased, you are entitled to do so within 14 calendar days of receipt of the order. The products should be in the condition that you received them, without having their packaging unsealed and accompanied by a receipt or invoice of sale. In this case you will only be charged the cost of returning the products.
7. If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) we cannot deliver (we or our partner carriers) the products within the prescribed time we will notify you by e-mail or telephone in order to let us know if you would like, under these circumstances, to complete your order.
8. The applicable law that will govern the operation of www.iroots.gr is Greek and the Greek Courts are responsible for resolving any dispute.
Welcome to e-salespharma.gr